[Fwd: Thanks]

Hrm..Maybe a "comments" link would be helpful?

-Mark

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Thanks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:11:19 -0800
From: "Lief Bluck" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]

Hi Mark.  I've just started taking my first steps with linux and I
stumbled onto the page http://www.linuxdoc.org.  I looked for a link
for comments to express my thanks for offering up such a great
service but couldn't find one.  Perhaps I overlooked it.  It's a great
page, well thought out with the listings of recent updates and in
particular the very useful search engine.  Many thanks.

Lief Bluck
Dept. of Economics
Univ. of Victoria
email [email protected]